*** Autumn Awesomeness*** 20 women have a chance to get four FREE coaching sessions (1 per week) via skype or phone starting November 1, 2016.*** Email your name, contact information, area of focus, skype or phone preference by 10/21/2016. FREE! FREE!
Arelia Johnson tackles the tough issues through TOP pushing past barriers of gender, sexuality, and role performances based on social norms. She is an advocate for women’s rights, stands tall with African American adults and youth while upholding basic human principles. No topic is too taboo for her.
- Sexual Expression and Creativity (desire and fantasy)
- Positive Body Image/Self-Worth
- Body Dissatisfaction
- Youth Sex Education (inclusive of family)
- Intimacy and Vulnerabilities (Couples/Singles)
- Gender, Gender Performance, Gender Roles
- Self-love, Self-healing, Self-acceptance
- Sexual Trauma
- Single Motherhood
If you would like to speak with Ms. Johnson you can reach her at (713) 364-8859 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org